Friday, May 29, 2015

Combat Hapkido Training



For the past few weeks I have been working off and on with my Combat Hapkido DVD's.  Watching from the beginning, going through my notes and re-familiarizing myself with all the earlier techniques.  I will be training in Mooresville next weekend at Flagg's Personal Defense Club. Mr. Handy and I are close to testing for our 2nd degree black belts.  We have a seminar in August up in Southern Pines so maybe we will be ready to test by then.  Looking forward to getting this one done and moving on to the next level.  Hoping to start a charter in the Charlotte/Matthews area in the next year or two.

This is a great martial art! Self Defense oriented, no kata or traditional drills just working strictly on self defense techniques each time we train.  Sensei Flagg offers additional tid bits with his diverse background in Judo and Jujitsu as well.  Overall a great learning experience for those who want to learn self defense.



Peace




JD


No comments: