Wednesday, March 28, 2007

It's Official

Well I have really attained a goal here that I had been shooting for but it is still somewhat of a surprise anyway. I weighed in at 178 this morning down from 199.5 just 4 short months ago.

The secret? Well as you may well know I have been juicing for three months now. I have cut sweet tea and sodas from my diet and cut back on deserts. I also am eating less BBQ, french fries etc., and have had NO fast food in that same time period except some Chick Fila every once in a while....

I have also been working out daily and have only missed a day or two here and there the past few months. Some weights in the evening, bench press, curls, etc., and some push ups, crunches, stretching, and so forth each morning.

What a lifestyle change! I am feeling much better and looking slimmer too! Here is a picture below of me at my largest several years ago. Check out that belly! Looks like I could eat that fish whole!



I'll have to take a new picture for the slimmed down version...

We can all do it you know, it only takes some will power and discipline. If you don't think you have it, you must know that the real power comes from above, all we have to do is ask. Remember these words, Seek and you will find, Ask and it will be given. Just ask, sincerely and the power is yours!


God Bless you all and may you find yourself on the road to good health very soon!

Peace to you!

No comments: